Chiaha Guild of Arts and Crafts is dedicated to promoting the arts and arts education.
Chiaha Arts Education Mini-Grant: Up to $4000 in grant funding will be awarded for projects that improve and expand visual and performing arts education opportunities for students in Floyd County, Georgia. A total of $2000 is available for performing arts projects, and $2000 is available for visual arts projects.
Mini-Grant Application Guidelines
Eligibility: The Chiaha Visual and Performing Arts Education Mini-Grant is available for K-12 public and private schools and nonprofit organizations located in Floyd County. Proof of 501(c)(3) status may be required.
Application Deadlines: Tuesday, September 18, 2019 at 5:00pm
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Awards: Mini-Grant award winners will be notified on or before October 15, 2019. Checks will be presented at Chiaha Harvest Fair, October 26-27, 2019. A representative from the funded organization must be present to receive the award. Award winners are required to provide a display board with photographs and a description of the completed project for the 2020 Chiaha Harvest Fair.
Your application will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- The project improves and expands arts educational opportunities in Floyd County, Georgia.
- The project reaches a substantial number of children or provides an in-depth experience.
- The project demonstrates artistic merit, sound planning and management, and impact.
- The project supports but does not supplant school district responsibilities.
- The project fulfills a need unmet by other programs.