The Chiaha Guild of Arts and Crafts is pleased to offer Art Education and Performing Arts Education Mini-Grant Programs open to K-12 art teachers in public and private schools in Floyd County. Up to $2,000 art grants and $2,000 performing art grants money will be awarded for projects that improve and expand arts education opportunities for students in Floyd County.
Grant applications will be accepted now through September 18, 2018 and will be reviewed by Chiaha’s Board of Directors. Grantees will be notified on or before October 19, 2018 and awards will be presented at Chiaha Harvest Festival.
Mini-Grant Application Guidelines
Eligibility: The Chiaha Arts Education and Performing Arts Education Mini-Grants applications are open to K-12 teachers in public and private schools in Floyd County.
Application Deadlines: September 18, 2018. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on the deadline date to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Awards: Mini-Grant awardees will be notified on or before October 19, 2018. Checks will be presented at Chiaha Harvest Fair 2017.
Your application will be reviewed based on the following criteria
- Improves and expands arts and performing arts educational opportunities in Floyd County, Georgia
- Reaches a substantial number of children or provides an in-depth experience
- Supports but does not supplant district responsibilities
- Fulfills a need unmet by other programs
- Name: Indicate the key contact person for this application.
- School and Address and Email Address: List your preferred mailing address and email address for correspondence with Chiaha.
- Principal’s signature: This signature shows that your principal supports this project in scope and need.
- Description of Project: A summary of the need/project in a short paragraph
- How many students will be served (number and need)
- Timetable of implementation
- If you are using an artist, provide artist information and credentials
- Budget: List here all the expenses and income of the project, even if you are asking for only a portion of these expenses to be covered by this grant.
- Mini-grant request: Indicate how much you are requesting from Chiaha. Total available for all grantees is $2,000 for each category.
Send the above information to:
Chiaha Mini-Grant, P.O. Box 1282, Rome, GA 30162-1282
or send as a PDF to: email@example.com
Be sure to make a copy of the application for your records. Questions? Contact us early at firstname.lastname@example.org.