To Artists & Craftsmen
We invite you to exhibit at the 48th Annual Chiaha Harvest Fair, to be held on the banks of the Oostanaula River in Ridge Ferry Park, near downtown Rome, Georgia on Saturday, October 26 and Sunday October 27, 2013.
(Hours are 10 A.M.- 5 p.m. both days.)
Emphasis of the Show
To have a well-balanced show of quality crafts and fine arts, exhibited and sold at individual artist booths, combined with a traditional fall festival flavor provided by music and food. Profits from the festival fund art scholarships and community art projects. The Chiaha Guild is dedicated to promoting the arts and art education.
Entry to Fair
Artists will be considered for entry by:
• Submitting 3 slides or photos of art to be exhibited, one of booth set-up, and a photo of the artist in their studio creating their craft.
• Printing and completing fully the Official Entry form
• Paying booth fee and separate non-refundable jury fee at time of application
• Enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
• Mailing Entry form by the deadline of July 15, 2013. Applications postmarked after July 15 will have a higher rate (see fees below) No applications will be accepted after September 1, 2013.
Booth and Jurying fees
Single Booth - Applications postmarked after July 15, 2013 before September 1, 2013: $175
Double Booth - (approximately 12’ x 24’} - Applications postmarked by July 15, 2013: $275.
Double Booth - Applications postmarked after July 15, 2013 before September 1, 2013: $300
No applications will be accepted after September 1, 2013. The booth fee is refunded to you if you are not accepted to the festival. A separate $10 fee must accompany your application and is non-refundable.
Because of past damage to the park by vehicles, NO VEHICLES will be allowed into the exhibit areas of the park at ANY TIME. Please be prepared to carry in all your artwork and booth fixtures from the parking area to your exhibit space. Please bring any hand-trucks or hand-pulled carts that are necessary to move your things.
• One Best in Show - $250
P.O. Box 1282 • Rome, Georgia 30162-1282